Did you know that there are many health benefits of hypnosis?
Hypnosis can be used to make amazing changes in your life, from weight loss to quitting smoking to overcoming fears and phobias and so much more.
What most people don’t know is that when you use hypnosis for one of these things, there are a number of added benefits you’re receiving in addition.
Here are 5 of the most common added benefits of hypnosis:
1. Calms the nervous system and reduces stress.
Hypnosis by nature calms the nervous system down because it stimulates the vagus nerve. This can result in less stress, which is something we all need – especially now.
2. Helps promote natural sleep.
Hypnosis is used frequently- and very effectively- for insomnia, but even when you use hypnosis for something totally different – like building confidence or sales success – it will help you get a great night’s sleep.
3. Hypnosis lowers blood pressure.
Studies show that hypnosis reduces hypertension and blood pressure in the short, middle and long terms.
4. Hypnosis Can ease and reduce pain.
It can help with acute, sudden pain as well as chronic pain.
5. It Releases muscle tension. Hypnosis by definition is a relaxed state, so as you go into hypnosis, your muscles relax which releases muscle tension.
If you are interested in learning more about hypnosis, go to my website at www.connecticuthtpnosis.com/schedule to set up a free strategy call with me to discuss your goals and learn how hypnosis can help you reach them.